[Others] i m puzzled

2010-4-14 01:26
the translation for patent is too difficult to make me feel bad,am i stuck in a puzzled state
分享到 :
0 人收藏

7 个回复

倒序浏览
远航  注册会员 | 2010-4-16 19:33:14

Re:i m puzzled

I am puzzled by what you were trying to say.

In English, \"too ..(a).. to ..(b)..\" means it is so (a) that (b) is not. Therefore, your sentence would mean: \"atent translation is so difficult that I don\'t feel bad.\" That perhaps is not what you were trying to say.

The correct sentence should be, if I understand you correctly:

Patent translation is so difficult that I don\'t feel good doing it. I am stuck in a puzzled state.

Note that these are two sentences and they should be separated by a period.
广告位说明
infocol  新手上路 | 2010-4-18 00:24:19

I need to translate patents which relate to elelctrical and mechanical engineering   in my job. At first, I am very tired of patent translation, but with time going, now I like translating patents. You know, I know litle knowledge about machinery. So what you need is just patience and diligence. Fighting~
allen2007  注册会员 | 2010-4-30 22:53:21

Yes,just said by LS,You really need patience and diligence constantly.
黑妹牙膏  新手上路 | 2010-5-26 21:28:38

远航 wrote:
I am puzzled by what you were trying to say.

In English, \"too ..(a).. to ..(b)..\" means it is so (a) that (b) is not. Therefore, your sentence would mean: \"atent translation is so difficult that I don\'t feel bad.\" That perhaps is not what you were trying to say.

The correct sentence should be, if I understand you correctly:

Patent translation is so difficult that I don\'t feel good doing it. I am stuck in a puzzled state.

Note that these are two sentences and they should be separated by a period.
thank you very much :)
黑妹牙膏  新手上路 | 2010-5-26 21:33:04

infocol wrote:
I need to translate patents which relate to elelctrical and mechanical engineering   in my job. At first, I am very tired of patent translation, but with time going, now I like translating patents. You know, I know litle knowledge about machinery. So what you need is just patience and diligence. Fighting~
thank u too,i can do it better now than begining of the patent translation work.
hope i can do it more better than now in future work
sailor3745_cn  新手上路 | 2010-6-11 01:34:23

黑妹牙膏 wrote:
thank u too,i can do it better now than begining of the patent translation work.
hope i can do it more better than now in future work
should be \"better\" instead of \"more better\"..

\"Hope I can do it better in my future work\" is good enough.
classyplum  新手上路 | 2012-6-20 19:12:57
chinglish~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

QQ|( 冀ICP备05010901号 )|博派知识产权